The organising committee has established 2 participant categories:
- "Active participant": music group or person who imparts concerts or conferences and can take masterclasses (as an active or auditor student).
- "Participant", who has the right to attend all activities and ca
The participants of both categories shall receive a certificate at the end of the congress.
In order to register, please fill in the corresponding registration application, stating your name and surnames on each of the enclosed documents you send.
These applications are available in the applications menu.
Participation fees must be paid from January 2014, when you receive confirmation of admission.
The payment system will be bank transfer or PayPal:
Registration fees for active participants:
In all cases it is necessary to register.
Facilities for active participants in concerts:
- The organisation shall provide piano accompanists.
Piano accompanist (1 rehearsal and concert). 60 €
- The instruments that the Conservatoire can offer will be provided as long as it is requested during the registration period.
- The Conservatoire will notify whether your request is available or not.
The organisation will invite several professors and international soloists to offer master classes, organised in individual lessons for the participants who specifically request so.
Active student fees for the master class.
- Some concerts determined by the organisation will be open to the general public.
** Concession: ASE members (before 2013) and students of the Marcos Redondo Conservatoire of Ciudad Real.
- Participation will be free of charge, but the registration must be carried out.
Payment is available through bank account or PayPal:
- Bank account:
BANK ACCOUNT: 0182 0979 38 0201546124
Write your name as a concept.
IBAN: ES86 0182 0979 3802 0154 6124
BIC (CODE SWIFT) : BBVAESMM
- PayPal (due to PayPal fees, each price is increased 2 €):